This Photograph appears
in the following Albums:
|Title:||Bryn Athyn Cathedral artisans posing with Raymond Pitcairn|
|Source:||Raymond and Mildred Pitcairn Archives, Bryn Athyn, PA|
|Date:||"September 12, 1916" written on back|
Raymond Pitcairn posing with a group of five cathedral stained glass artisans by the Cairnwood garden house. From left to right are Rowley Murphy, Paul Froelich, John Larson, Lawrence Saint, Raymond Pitcairn and Winfred Hyatt. Rowley Murphy, Paul Froelich, Lawrence Saint, and Winfred Hyatt were employed as stained glass artists, with Cairnwood's garden house serving as a design studio. John Larson managed the glass factory from its inception in 1922 until he left the project in 1925.